Serving at Mitchell Road
Serve ONE, Worship ONE, on ONE Sunday a month!
- Nursery team (children from 6 weeks to 3 years old) - Spend time interacting with babies, toddlers, and preschoolers by reading and playing with them. This is a great chance to care for our youngest church attendees and an easy way of doing your part to bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. No diaper changes required!
- Children's ministry team (childcare in K4 through 4th grade) - Teach or assist in Sunday school or children's church. Another great chance to build relationships and share the love of Jesus with the kids of our congregation and their families.
- Greeting team - Help welcome our members and guests alike by being a friendly first impression at one of our four main doors. This is a great job to serve with a friend or spouse, or as a family.
- Parking team - Help with shuttles from our outer lots, direct people to available parking spaces and keep our parking lot running smoothly. This volunteer job is rain or shine and is great place to serve with a friend.
- Usher team - Hand out bulletins, help people find seats, and pass the offering plate for any of our three services.